Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
ICC2
Guide
Guide

Cameras have been mounted for approx. 1 week.

One camera, this morning, shows the following error:

Charging Paused, Battery Temperature is too low

However, battery is not charging. Outside Temp is 43 degrees fahrenheit. No other camera gives this error.

After I acknowledge the error, the camera seems to work properly but still gives odd battery icon (error code of some sort I expect).

See screen shot.

Arlo Pro Error copy.jpg

8 REPLIES 8
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Known issue being worked on. The werb page gives a way to clear the message while the apps don't. Wait for the fix.

dworkman99
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for posting. Woke up to seeing 2 of my cameras with this exact message.

ICC2
Guide
Guide

@ Jguerdat - Thank you. I did come across another thread later on that said the same thing. I appreciate your quick response (even though this thank you is a bit delayed).

@dworkman99 -  Glad it helped you discover the thread quickly.

Update:  even with the same (or colder temps), the message hasn't returned (yet).  I will say that even with clearing the warning via the webpage, the error message returned until the camera (I expect) became warmer.

bascherz
Guide
Guide

I have 5 Arlo Pro cameras and three of them are giving this message (web page only... don't see the message in the Android app). Yes, it's easy to clear from the web page, but am I going to have to keep doing that all winter long?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
The android app has been fixed but the (apparentlyl iOS and web have not. My case includes comments about the web page - open your own case about this.
bascherz
Guide
Guide

jguerdat wrote:
My case includes comments about the web page - open your own case about this.

Not really necessary unless somehow that levitates the issue to final resolution. Thanks!

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

That's the whole point of more than one case! One may be taken as low priority, a slew of them can make the elephant dance.

It's hard to get people to open cases for some reason but, realistic, it's the only way to get support's attention.

bascherz
Guide
Guide

jguerdat wrote:

That's the whole point of more than one case! One may be taken as low priority, a slew of them can make the elephant dance.

It's hard to get people to open cases for some reason but, realistic, it's the only way to get support's attention.

I have no problem writing new cases (questions). Done.