Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Moderators: What is status on Live View issues with Safari browser? open ticket

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
MK106
Star
Star

Thanks for the recent fixes which have the Arlo app on iOS again working. Much appreciated. 

Arlo is also working again well in some web browsers, such as Firefox. Thanks for that. 

What is the status of the Live View issues on Safari web browser?  They continue to show "please wait" "Offline" and "your request timed out."  

Since the iOS app is working again (thank you) I can be patient on Safari but just want to be sure this is a recognized issue and will be addressed as soon as possible. 

Thank you all again for keeping our cameras working. 

3 REPLIES 3
MK106
Star
Star

Bumping this again.  I have open tickets which are not getting answered. 

What is the status of fixing "Live View" on Safari for Arlo Pro cameras that connect to the Hub?  

The Arlo Q cameras, which don't use the hub, work just fine in Live View. 

The Arlo Pro/2 Cameras never connect and time out. 

I am a subscription customer with numerous cameras and need an an idea if this is being worked on and when it should be resolved. 

Thanks.

ckdeblasio
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am also having issues with Safari/My Arlo compatibility. My Arlo will not allow me to log in, live view or update my account on Safari Version 14.1.2 (16611.3.10.1.6). I have had to use Google Chrome, which I prefer not to use.

Please advise when a fix has been made?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @ckdeblasio

Can you update your Mac to the latest version of macOS. This will bring Safari to Version 15.4 (17613.1.17.1.13)