Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
gdvalde
Tutor
Tutor

There was a solution posted for "selecting more than one item at a time" that was for an iPhone. It does not work on a web browser. I need to be able to mass select for deletion and/or download on a web browser. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Itsyaboy515
Initiate
Initiate
The way to delete multiple items is to long click on an individual recording first. It should turn green with a check mark next to it. Once that happens it's in multi selection mode. From there, you just short click on any or all videos u wish to select for deletion.. took me a while to figure this out. Hope it helps

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

On the web browser... You can delete by full day only

Go to Library, Pick your day, hit select, hit select all , hit trash can

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Better yet, don't delete anything. Too many folks wanting videos back with no ability to do so.
gdvalde
Tutor
Tutor

The replies seem to be focusing on the "delete" issue. Maybe I should have created two separate issues;one for more-than-one-item select for download and another similarl one for deletion. However, the underlying mechanism for both modes is the same - the ability to select more than one item in all forms of access, be it through mobile apps or web browsers. This is the essence of my question and need.

I understand the need for some to keep all their items in the netgear cloud/server. That is a good option. Equally important is the option to delete items for personal, security or other legitimate reasons. The ability for "multiple item select" will help facilitate this and any other "select + action" process.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

For "both" you can do multi picks , but you can still only do it per Day

Morse is faster than texting!
Itsyaboy515
Initiate
Initiate
The way to delete multiple items is to long click on an individual recording first. It should turn green with a check mark next to it. Once that happens it's in multi selection mode. From there, you just short click on any or all videos u wish to select for deletion.. took me a while to figure this out. Hope it helps
gdvalde
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks a bunch. This worked great!