Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

If I add another system, possible to configure delegated users to have access to only one?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
MattWakefield
Aspirant
Aspirant

Struggling to find info on this. I hold the lead admin account on an Arlo camera system for my wife’s gran. I have delegated access to other family members. I am thinking about adding a 2nd system for my own house, as a stopgap to purchasing a more enterprise grade solution. I want to keep it on the same account for ease of management.
If I add an additional system to my account, is it possible for me to configure my delegated users to only have access to one system and not the other?

4 REPLIES 4
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi MattWakefield,

Do know that if you have more than five cameras in total on your account, you will need be required to have an Arlo Smart subscription. You can read more about it here: What are the available Arlo subscription plans and how much cloud recording is available?

MattWakefield
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi

Yes, I am aware of this. However, my question is regarding user permissions and access, not camera quantity.

Thank you

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Sorry for missing that last part of the question. Yes, you can choose which grant users can see which cameras or not.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@MattWakefield wrote:

If I add an additional system to my account, is it possible for me to configure my delegated users to only have access to one system and not the other?

You grant access to specific cameras.