Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
westy85
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have raised 2 support tickets, one in June 2019 for a camera that isn't picking up motion and one a few weeks ago for the geofencing issue whereby I have to open the app every time I enter or leave the house in order for the cameras to be armed/unarmed. It's not acceptable to not get any response for products which are not cheap!

5 REPLIES 5
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @westy85

I have escalated your case #41221875, customer support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. 

Regarding your camera not picking up motion, What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? I do not want to suggest anything you may have previously performed.

westy85
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi, I switched everything off and on again. I ensured all apps and camera firmware is up to date.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@westy85 wrote:
Hi, I switched everything off and on again. I ensured all apps and camera firmware is up to date.

Have you tried the motion detection test?  https://kb.arlo.com/1114344/How-do-I-use-the-motion-detection-test-for-my-Arlo-device

westy85
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes I did. I have stopped using this camera now, and just have it in the house as backup. I will be taking it back to the retailer as it is covered  under the 1 year warranty

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@westy85

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support