Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
MrTomas
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi All,

I am posting here as I cannot get a response to my open support ticket.  One of my cameras leaked a lot of rain water inside and now the camera is not working properly.  I raised a support ticket, which Arlo support responded to by asking for proof of purchase to confirm warranty, and also asking for photos of the damaged camera.  I 'think' I uploaded attachments to the support ticket, but have had not email confirmation or response from Arlo support since then.  I have tried to reply to the support ticket with a text message (an no attachment), and still have not had any confirmation or response from Arlo support.

My question: does anyone know how to see the history of a support ticket?  Its not obvious on the website.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MrTomas
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, yes I have now been contacted by support team.  They have arranged exchange for a new camera.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@MrTomas wrote:

My question: does anyone know how to see the history of a support ticket?  Its not obvious on the website.

The mods ( @JamesC , @JessicaP , @ShayneS , etc) should be able to check on this for you.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @MrTomas

I see you were able to get in contact with support & provide them with your address. Has your issue been resolved?

MrTomas
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, yes I have now been contacted by support team.  They have arranged exchange for a new camera.

Thanks.