Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Grant access link timed out

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
goneundone
Follower
Follower
I have my own Arlo account and camera at my house. My mom just got an Arlo camera at her house and she is trying to grant me access. I get the link in my email and when I click the link it prompts me to either sign in or create an account. I click sign in and proceed to enter all my credentials i then get an error that says “request timed out” even though it was only minutes since the email was sent. If I try to create an account it says account already exists.
1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@goneundone wrote:
I have my own Arlo account and camera at my house. My mom just got an Arlo camera at her house and she is trying to grant me access. I get the link in my email and when I click the link it prompts me to either sign in or create an account. I click sign in and proceed to enter all my credentials i then get an error that says “request timed out” even though it was only minutes since the email was sent. If I try to create an account it says account already exists.

Are you doing this on a PC?  If you aren't, then try doing it there. 

Can you log in to my.arlo.com w/o clicking the link? 

I am thinking your error is due to two-factor verification, and not the link (which doesn't expire).  If that's the case, then try another verification method (e.g., email).