Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

What camera can I use, I want to add on indoor wireless camera i currently have 3

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Annmariejj2
Follower
Follower

I have an arlo with VMB3000 base, I would like to add an indoor camera. I currently have three cameras. What camera can I use?

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Annmariejj2 wrote:

I have an arlo with VMB3000 base, I would like to add an indoor camera. I currently have three cameras. What camera can I use?

None of the indoor cameras would connect to your base, they all can connect to your home wifi.

The current indoor camera is the Arlo Essential Indoor.  One thing you need to be aware of is that the newer cameras (starting with the Ultra in 2018) all require a paid subscription to get cloud recording.

There is also the older Arlo Q and Arlo Q Plus.  I don't think they are currently in production, but you might be able to find them.  These older cameras do include the free 7-day cloud recording you have with your current cameras.

More information on what cameras can connect to your VMB3000 base is here: https://kb.arlo.com/000062284/Arlo-SmartHub-and-Base-Station-Compatibility