Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
CathyF330
Follower
Follower

Hello,

I know my arlo Pro cameras are part of the EOL policy, but do not recall getting an email with the discount for new cameras. Every link i click just brings me back to the original arlo website including ones previously posted in these other questions asked. I can’t seem to find the discount code anywhere. I have tried using the chatbot and trying to locate a phone number with no luck. Can someone please provide me with some direction or assistance? I am trying to purchase new cameras ASAP! 

2 REPLIES 2
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

The reason why you didn’t receive the EOL offer is probably because your not residing in the US.

Also it has been reported that the offer was restricted to purchases of a single camera model.

Your only option would be to purchase a subscription plan to qualify for arlo customer support services.

What is wrong with your arlo pros anyway? Arlo has retained the free 7days cloud for legacy cameras going forward.

Any new arlo cameras later than pro2 model requires a subscription plan to have cloud storage and services.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@CathyF330 wrote:

I know my arlo Pro cameras are part of the EOL policy, but do not recall getting an email with the discount for new cameras. 

As @DannyBearAgain says, you might not have been eligible.  Either way, that discount expired last summer, so no longer available.

There is no need to rush if your cameras are still working for you.  Personally I'd wait until that changes, as you will need a subscription for any current models.

@CathyF330 wrote:

I have tried using the chatbot and trying to locate a phone number with no luck. 

Phone support requires a subscription (and is an option in the support area of the app).  Arlo doesn't publish the number.