Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Disarming when following schedule

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
thacksjj
Tutor
Tutor
Upgraded my original arlo cameras to the arlo pro and kept the same schedule that has worked with my original cameras. Now when the schedule converts from 11:59pm to 12:00am the system is disarmed. My app is showing that my schedule does not over lap, but the desktop site shows everything overlapping. I change my start and end time on my desktop to match what my app currently says to where it doesnt overlap on the desktop. Then open my app and it changed the 0:59 minute end time to an 0:58 minute end time throughout all of my schedule end times. Which times do i trust, the desktop or the app?
6 REPLIES 6
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

I would always go with the web first...it seems the most stable.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
jrielsband
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just noticed I'm having the same issue. I have a 24 hour schedule with no gaps. I have it partially armed (some cameras) during the day and fully armed at night.  After mid-night it flips to disarmed. Not very helpful. Has anyone determined a solution?

Louis_ArloPM
Arlo Employee Retired

Are you on an iphone or android? When did you start noticing this? 

jrielsband
Aspirant
Aspirant
Noticed in the last few days on iPhone.
jrielsband
Aspirant
Aspirant

In the absence of Arlo fixing the bug, my devised solution is to run a 10 minute partially armed (3 cameras) schedule from 12AM to 12:10AM. Even though its supposed to be armed, Arlo will disarm. Then start a new schedule with all cameras at 12:11AM. This seems to work. If you make the trick schedule any shorter it's really had to edit because you almost can't see it.

ARLO! Fix the bug!!!!!!!!! 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @jrielsband

Due to the amount of issues described I have opened a case for you. I will contact you via private message with further information.