Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
ioma
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yesterday i tried to charge one of my cameras.I used the original cable and adapter

During charging the camera started blink orange light.I move the adapter and put it again and the orange light stoped flash.

I open the arlo page from browser and i saw the lightning bolt battery icon.After several minutes about 50 i cheked the battery icon and i saw that the level did no change.I remove the battery and the battery level change,but if i do not remove the battery the level does not change and even the battery is full charge the blue icon in the camera does not turn on

5 REPLIES 5
ioma
Aspirant
Aspirant

I swap batteries from another arlo camera and i have the same problem.The charge level does not change and the blue and the battery charge indicator does turn on when the level is 100. ( the status light is on)

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What happens if you try to charge the other camera? If that works right, it sounds like the camera has a problem. If it doesn't work right, I'd suspect the charger or cable.

wendybagby
Aspirant
Aspirant

Did you replace the camera? I am having the same issue and plugged my other 2 cameras with the cord and lights both were blue.

Funky82
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am having the same issue. The app keeps telling me i have a charging fault.
jwhitem1
Aspirant
Aspirant

So many people have problems charging their Arlo cameras that I feel obliged to share this. I was totally frustrated trying to find a fix, but then when I reached out for chat support, this fix actually worked. Amazing!Arlo.jpeg