Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Jjpetit
Follower
Follower

Camera seems to pick when it want to work Thursday it worked all day. Had issues in the night. Friday it only worked from 1pm to about 4pm. Today none at all. The camera flashes one amber light followed but to quick amber lights. It did this before and I just was able to resync it but now I can push the button all I want and nothing.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Might be a dead battery - charge it to be sure. Reinsert the battery to reset the camera and reboot the base to get back to a known configuration. Verify that your mode is appropriate and has a rule for the camera (removing and resyncing will remove any rules from custom modes for that camera).

When inserting the battery, the camera LED should give a quick blue flash to indicate power has been applied. Does it do that?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Might be a dead battery - charge it to be sure. Reinsert the battery to reset the camera and reboot the base to get back to a known configuration. Verify that your mode is appropriate and has a rule for the camera (removing and resyncing will remove any rules from custom modes for that camera).

When inserting the battery, the camera LED should give a quick blue flash to indicate power has been applied. Does it do that?

jdj1960
Initiate
Initiate