Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 31 Replies
  • 18 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
Galvanic32
Follower
Follower
I have read some old posts about the balls of light that are seen on night vision mode on the Arlo... I couldn't reply because it is an old topic I think but anyway I just want to add that I have had my Arlo Pro camera system for approximately 3 years now and I have the same balls of light coming through on my night vision. You can tell the difference between bugs, dust and these "orbs" of light that fly through sporadically and even come flying at the camera from outside of windows. I have saved plenty of proof of the craziness that I am unsure of what to call. There are times that there is high and fast energy and other times where it is low and slow. I have seen where a ball of light looks as if it shows up outside of a window and then starts shooting these orbs into the house. I am a believer in the spiritual world but I have no experiences with any of this. I am wondering if anybody has figured this orb thing out yet or should we maybe ask some paranormal experts or highly experienced camera experts?! Or could extraterrestrial activity have something to do with it? 😆 Who knows, it could be anything but I will pass on the comments from the close minded people who are trying to claim that this odd experience is just dust.
31 REPLIES 31
Carolwhite725
Apprentice
Apprentice

I will. Thank you.

Carolwhite725
Apprentice
Apprentice

I have them too. Let’s talk email..

dcfox1
Master
Master

@Carolwhite725  Can u post any videos of them wrapping around your leg or moving things u said u had.

Carolwhite725
Apprentice
Apprentice

Actually there’s one on my youtube with the great blow up of the orb on the front, if you watch that orb’s movement, it move a page on my desk calendar on my dresser before it almost morphs up thru the lamp on the dresser. I have one somewhere that my bedcovers are moved but Not readily available. If you need the link again, I’ll have to get it for you.
The one wrapping around my leg, I will put up next, if you would like. Please subscribe to the youtube channel so you will be advised when that happens. Also feel free to email me with your experience with these entities. Maybe if we all put our heads together, we can figure this out.

Carolwhite725
Apprentice
Apprentice
I just loaded the Leg Wrap and found out there is something wrong with the other one. Give me a few.
Carolwhite725
Apprentice
Apprentice
Carolwhite725
Apprentice
Apprentice
Going to have to discontinue in this space