Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Audio Lag on Two-communication

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jmsmith23
Initiate
Initiate

So I have seen a lot of posts about the audio lag on the arlo cameras and I expierience this as well.  Is there a solution to fix the problem or is the system just stuck the way it is.  I love Netgear products and I am mostly satisfied with the Arlo Pro system minus the audio lag. Any solutions?

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

jmsmith23,

Can you give a little more detail on what you're experiencing? Video/audio delays can sometimes occur due to poor signal (range or interference), poor internet stability on the client device (mobile app/PC) etc. More detail about the conditions you're in could help us better understand why you're experiencing an issue.

JamesC

jmsmith23
Initiate
Initiate
Well all of my cameras have 2 to 3 bars of WiFi. I have set the QoS of my router to give the Arlo system the highest priority and I do not run a lot of devices. Internet is stable and the lag is constant regardless of if I am on the mobile app or the online website with my MacBook Pro. The lag has reduced to 6-10 seconds for audio and 2-3 seconds for video since adjusting my QoS. The video is acceptable but the audio lag is what I am concerned about.