Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 20 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation
szabi510
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi there, 

I've 2 cameras and one of the two is going to offline. I can't add again to the base... Tried these method:

1: "Add new device" button after remove these device

2: remove all camera's and "Add new device". Then one of them was added.

3: Remove base, reboot and I started like when everything was new: added the base, camera 1, and tried the camera 2.. The second wasnt add. The blue led is blinking blinking and nothing happened. After cca 2 min the blue blinking will yellow and that's it.

Anyone have any ideas?

20 REPLIES 20
szabi510
Aspirant
Aspirant
Nobody?
szabi510
Aspirant
Aspirant
Tried with another cam’s battery, can’t add so battery isnt problem....
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @szabi510

Have you contacted customer support regarding this 1 camera?

I would like to suggest trying to sync a few times back to back, but it sounds like you have already done that.

szabi510
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi @ShayneS 

Can you suggest a direct link where I contact with cus support? I can't find it. 

thank you

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I sure can, here you go.

Arlo Tech Support

szabi510
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you i found this but cant log in... cant open a case. I changed succesfully password but cant log in.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @szabi510

I have opened a case for you. Customer Support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided the case number for your reference: 41076820

szabi510
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you!
szabi510
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi,

colleague suggested that I try the sincs without battery, only in charger. No success...
can i do something else or trash?

Szabi
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@szabi510 wrote:
can i do something else or trash?

Maybe give support a chance.

szabi510
Aspirant
Aspirant
There is an opened case nr 41076820
ehalp
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have made sure the camera was charged and tried to sync camera and base station and it will not sync. 

This has not happened before. 

When I put the charging wire in the back port the blue light flashes for about 2 seconds and then goes out. I pushed the sync at the base and then at the camera and nothing happens. 

my application on phone cannot find the camera.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@ehalp wrote:

I have made sure the camera was charged and tried to sync camera and base station and it will not sync. 

This has not happened before. 

When I put the charging wire in the back port the blue light flashes for about 2 seconds and then goes out. I pushed the sync at the base and then at the camera and nothing happens. 

my application on phone cannot find the camera.

Did you try removing the battery in the camera, and then reinserting it?

szabi510
Aspirant
Aspirant
does anyone have a solution?
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @szabi510

It looks like customer service tried to call you & sent the following email. Did you happen to receive their calls or email? 

I have provided Customer Supports email below. If you can PM me the requested information, I can escalate this to the CS team. Thank you

"Hi Mr Magyar,

Good day!

My name is Ford from ARLO Level 2 and your case was endorsed to me for call back. I tried calling you twice however I was directed to your voicemail . Is there another date/time that we can get back to you?

We would like to set up another call with you In order to better assist you.

Please provide the following information for me to contact you:

* Preferred Contact number:
* Date:
* Best time frame (please include Time Zone):

If you wish to reply with the email, please click on the link at the bottom.

Please allow 24-48 hours lead time.

When you're available, you can also reach us at 408-638-3750 or 866-369-9752 . We look forward on hearing from you.

A pleasure to be of service.Thank you for choosing ARLO. Have a great day!

Regards,

Ford
ARLO L2 Support"

szabi510
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi @ShayneS 

I've written it back. Do I do it again?

thanks

Abmudge
Aspirant
Aspirant

We are having the same issue but haven’t found a solution.

Abmudge
Aspirant
Aspirant

We removed a camera because it wasn’t working.  We are unable to add back.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Abmudge

Have you tried to press the base station sync button, then the camera button for 1sec? you don't need to go through the apps visual instructions.

Abmudge
Aspirant
Aspirant
We tried everything a dozen times. In the mean time, I was reading loads about the cameras going off line. We don't want to deal with this, so we returned the system which we bought through HSN. It was an ARLO 4, and perhaps it was the older version. This one was so simple to install, and we really liked until we learned of so many individuals having g so many issues with the cameras going off line. We will replace it but with what I don't know. Thank you so much for your response.