Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
jb1233
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 2 Arlo Pros and I keep them on a schedule to be disarmed when I am home during the day and record video/ring alarm when I am normally sleeping or at work. However, I have noticed that my schedule is no longer having an effect on the mode. When I set the mode to disarm, and then set it to schedule, the mode stays on disarm (the previous setting) regardless of the schedule. The same goes with other modes. When I set the mode to 'Vacation' and then set the mode to schedule, the mode stays on 'Vacation' regardless of the schedule. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try power cycling the base.  Also, try the app or browser, whichever you aren't currently using. Any difference?

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try power cycling the base.  Also, try the app or browser, whichever you aren't currently using. Any difference?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

jb1233,

Are you still seeing this behavior after the suggestions above? Please let us know.

JamesC

jb1233
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm no longer seeing this issue. This started working again without any action taken on my part. Thank you for the help.

timos68
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the same problem. When setting my ARLO on schedule the mode is not activating to armed during night and disarmed during daytime) as per my schedule of modes). Power cycling the base unit works for a day but then if left on schedule it is not arming and disarming as required.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

timos68,

Are you sure you have the correct mode selected for the right scheduled times? Check your schedule to ensure the correct mode is set for the desired time frames and try again.

JamesC

timos68
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks James.C. Modes and schedule times are correct. They are very simple. Armed after 1200 and disarmed at 0600 every day of the week. It has been working for the last few days after a reboot of my station, but will have to monitor it as something every so often stops and the mode stays stuck in disarmed permanently (when the schedule instructs to be armed). I was wondering why my batteries lasted so long..!..
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Are you using geofencing? This sort of issue seems to sometimes occur when using GF.
timos68
Aspirant
Aspirant
No. I am not using Geofencing mode. 🙂
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

timos68,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC