Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
massdane
Aspirant
Aspirant

I've had my Arlo Pro system now for a few years with few problems.  However, I noticed last night that my cameras are not recording but every once in a while.  For example, my daughter came over last night and I never got a recording or notification when she pulled into the driveway.  I let my dogs out to potty this morning and got one recording from both side and back of yard rather than numerous (dogs were out quite a while).  Today, I was working in my front yard and only had one recording saved and only one notification.  I checked all my settings and nothing has changed.  All my cameras are still connected.  I'm unsure what to do from here...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
massdane
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the suggestions...I did recheck everything and nothing had changed.  However, I tried something that I should have done originally...I rebooted my computer.  That took care of everything, for some weird reason.  Now, everything is recording the way it should be.  Thanks again!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Check your modes and rules. Ensure the proper mode is selected. Try increasing the motion detection sensitivity by small amounts until you get the desired results. Be sure to save any changes you make.

massdane
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the suggestions...I did recheck everything and nothing had changed.  However, I tried something that I should have done originally...I rebooted my computer.  That took care of everything, for some weird reason.  Now, everything is recording the way it should be.  Thanks again!

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @massdane

That is great news, please let us know if you have any further questions. We will be here to assist you.