Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro cameras and base

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Charliehoss58
Guide
Guide

My cameras have worked fine for months now. Today when trying to disarm I kept getting a checking status and then a offline message. I have Internet and cameras are still seeing motion even though it's saying offline. I've tried resetting unit  which didn't help. Can someone tell me what could be wrong

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Early yesterday morning, we experienced some technical issues with the Arlo environment and some customers may have been unable to connect to their cameras. We have restored full functionality and you should no longer be experiencing issues. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

JamesC

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Check all the other threads here from this morning about a server issue.  My system seems to be working fine now.

tinman517
Apprentice
Apprentice

My system is working fine, now.

This is the second time, in as many weeks, that this issue has occurred. Users need an explanation.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The explanation is that the AWS servers were having a problem.  That's beyond Netgear's capability - it's an Amazon thing.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Early yesterday morning, we experienced some technical issues with the Arlo environment and some customers may have been unable to connect to their cameras. We have restored full functionality and you should no longer be experiencing issues. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

JamesC