Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Sup
Tutor
Tutor

Camera will not sync with Base station. No light whatsoever. Not the battery. Switched out battery with another camera.

9 REPLIES 9
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try plugging it in to see if that helps. If not, swap at the store or open a case with support here.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi Sup,

Does the blue Led illuminate when you plug in the camera?

Sup
Tutor
Tutor
There is no blue light during sync attempt. Battery is good.
Sup
Tutor
Tutor
This camera was an add on to my original 4 camera system. It has an H8 code on the inside while the others are all H7. I have had problems with this camera since day one of trying to integrate it into my system. I have to constantly re-sync it to the system every 1 to 3 days. Now it will not sync at all. Like I said, it us not the battery because I swapped it out with another camera.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Swap at the store if possible or open a case with support here.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi Sup,

It sounds like this camera is not cooperating. I have supplied the direct link to Arlo Tech Support. Go ahead and contact them with the issue so we can get this resolved.

Arlo Tech Support 

Sup
Tutor
Tutor
K. Thanks. I will talk to the tech department and hopefully we can find a solution.
Sup
Tutor
Tutor
Hi. Your link took me to General support, chat with someone in India, troubleshooting database, or phone #. Which do I choose? I tried the chat, but it is in India and I am concerned about incurring charges.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The chat incurs no charges. Depending on where you are and what phone service you have, the phone option may incur phone charges. There are no charges from Arlo.