Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro Smart Security System with 6 Cameras (VMS4630)

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Sekkim
Aspirant
Aspirant

Guys,

Does anyone know when the Arlo Pro 6 camera pack (available for purchase on the US Arlo site VMS4630) will be available in the uk?

Looks like a good deal.

Michael

3 REPLIES 3
Gazz
Aspirant
Aspirant

Trouble is in the UK it is close on double the cost of the US. I want to get one but can't justify £800 for 4 cameras, when it is only $600 in the states.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sekkim,

I do not have any information on VMS4630 availability in the UK at this time. Keep an eye on the UK Arlo Pro Products page here for new product availability: Arlo Pro Products & Accessories

JamesC

Sekkim
Aspirant
Aspirant

James

Seems to be a bit of a netgear strategy, UK dont seem to get the value for money bundles...first it's arlo now i see the same with the Orbi, the UK has been excluded from the Orbi 3 pack.  Its not like these are stealth procucts that Netgear are trying to keep under wraps they're simply better value bundles that they seem to only want to provide to their US customers...what a shame.  And if thats no the case then Netgear's PR need to get the finger out and give us some timescales to work to.

Not exactly the best way to inform and attract a potential customer with £1,000 in his pocket...customer satisfaction in the UK mustnt be their number one priority.