Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro Library not changing months

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
xellerx
Aspirant
Aspirant

Unable to navigate to different months in library. Currently can't navigate past May 1st. Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Do you have the free 7 day plan? We're on day 8 for May so previous months won't show. You'd need to upgrade your plan to see further back.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Do you have the free 7 day plan? We're on day 8 for May so previous months won't show. You'd need to upgrade your plan to see further back.

xellerx
Aspirant
Aspirant

I thought I upgraded long time ago but come to find out I only have basic. Thanks for the reply!

swf
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have this issue also

Today is the second, and there are no < > to change months.

I am using safari browser

You cannot look at library recordings from the previous month

Onedotmama
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same problem. I get motion notifications which then lead to a video notification however it when I access the library I can't see anything past May 31st. Why is the calendar not advancing so I can see current video recordings? Seems to be constant issues with the system and it is really annoying. My cameras are not recording all activity either. Just hit and miss and we have missed some vitally important activities that we would have hoped would have been caught on camera and recorded. I have 5 cameras and lately some of the cameras just randomly don't record video at all and don't give any motion notifications either. The system seems to be more of a hassle than it's worth on an ongoing basis. Very frustrated!
at7190
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issue every month. It is June 3rd and I haven't been able to veiw any of the recordings this month. My library is stuck on May 31st. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

What client are you using that is experiencing this issue (web, Android, iOS)? Do you see the same behavior across all clients?

JamesC

swf
Aspirant
Aspirant
I was using their web interface with safari browser
It’s works fine using iPhone app
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

swf,

You may need to clear your browser cache. Are you still seeing the same behavior on your browser? 

JamesC

Mart15
Star
Star

@swf wrote:

I have this issue also

Today is the second, and there are no < > to change months.

I am using safari browser

You cannot look at library recordings from the previous month

I have also noticed this seems to happen at the end of each month but if I stop and restart the app on my phone it can then see the new days for the current month.