Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro Camera Won't Sync, Blue Blinking Light

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
jeffharris
Tutor
Tutor

One of my Arlo Pro camera went off line and would not synch. Tried 3 different sets of batteries.. Light blinks blue indicating cannot find base station when it is next to base system. Removed device, Tried to add back, but same issue with blue blinking light. What can I do to reconnect this camera?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jeffharris
Tutor
Tutor

Unplugging base station for 60 seconds and restarted.  Then, I was able to add the Arlo Pro device back to the system.

Closed this log.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
mustangalbee1
Aspirant
Aspirant

ChaChanged batteries can't get to sync back in

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try resyncing it. Be sure to only briefly press the base syncbutton - don't hold it. You may want to reboot the base, too. Worst case, remove the camera from Settings, My Devices and resync.

jeffharris
Tutor
Tutor

Have tried to synch for two days, but only get blue blinking light.  Was able to synch new doorbell and chime without any issues.  All other cameras are functioning, but not this one.  Was working on 24th.  Lost Connection.  Will not synch.  Is there a Factory Reset on a Arlo Pro camera?

jeffharris
Tutor
Tutor

Unplugging base station for 60 seconds and restarted.  Then, I was able to add the Arlo Pro device back to the system.

Closed this log.