Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
PabloFM
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, (First of all, I speak spanish so I´m sorry for my english) I have an issue, one of my cameras ran out of battery, so I charged it and turn it on and it said that I had to upgrade a firmware , I tried several times and it always said that the camera didn´t allowed the upgrade, then I had a message that the camera wasn´t connected to internet and I had to contact support.., So I read that some people had the same issue and just erased the camera and sync it again.. I did the same thing, but the problem was that the camera when I push the sync button didn´t have any light,s, I tried with other batteries and nothing, I plug it to the wall and a blue light flashes pretty fast and then after 3 seconds the light turned off, and when is fully charged it gives me a solid blue light, I have tried taken the battery off a couple of times, and try to push the sync button for 2 seconds and nothing. any ideas?? simple

6 REPLIES 6
steve_t
Master Master
Master

You want to only briefly press the sync button on the camera and the blue LED should start flashing slowly

patf9033
Aspirant
Aspirant

When I try to charge the camera battery the bue ight comes on for a second and then goes out.  I have left the camera on the charger over night but never get the solid blue light indicating the battery is charged.   I tried syncing the camera with the bas station but don't get any lights on the camera at all.

PabloFM
Aspirant
Aspirant

Didn´t work for me... I´ve tried briefly press the button, quick press, several times but nothing.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi patf9033,

Have you tried to remove the camera and re sync it?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi PabloFM, 

What are the LEDs displayed on the base station? You should have a green power & internet light  Arlo Support What do the LEDs on my Arlo or Arlo Pro base station mean?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

@patf9033 wrote:

When I try to charge the camera battery the bue ight comes. on for a second and then goes out.  I have left the camera on the charger over night but never get the solid blue light indicating the battery is charged.   I tried syncing the camera with the bas station but don't get any lights on the camera at all.

Do you get a charging indication for the camera on either the app or a browser while it's plugged in? It should be the battery icon with a lightning bolt in it.  If not, remove the battery and plug it in - any better? If not, it sounds like the camera has an issue.