Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 13 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 11 In Conversation
timtong
Aspirant
Aspirant

from IOS, see push notification, open the app, go to lib, no recording found, even old recordings are missing

from web, go to lib, see some videos were aggregated under 1st May.

Is your cloud experiencing some trouble 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

There was a temporary limitation displaying thumbnails and videos the Arlo library. This issue has been resolved. Please contact customer support if you have any questions.  Thank you!

JamesC

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Yahoogirlz13
Tutor
Tutor

You're not the only one all of mine are gone as is someone else's who commented on my post..

wiccawillow
Apprentice
Apprentice

Me too,

My LIRARY is STUCK on May 1st and my videos from last night are missing, I created a recording to force one tonight and it is not displaying in my library WTF

I rely on these for personal safety and security of my home as I live remote in the woods. I am very PISSED off right now.

Be safe

wiccawillow
Apprentice
Apprentice

Mine too

cannot access LIBRARY it is stuck on May 1st

jal129
Guide
Guide

Same exact thing happening over here. Hopefully I don't get robbed in the meantime. Smiley Mad

jer3rd
Aspirant
Aspirant

All mine are gone too. I really hope Arlo addresses this issue quickly!

Jaylynb4
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same problem. Only had Arlo for 3 days and everything is gone.
Arlo15
Aspirant
Aspirant
Sounds like a maintenance is going on without notice. I was able to see today's recordings by changing filters. Still was missing the rest of the weeks recordings though.
Yahoogirlz13
Tutor
Tutor

I resynced n everything is back to normal..

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

There was a temporary limitation displaying thumbnails and videos the Arlo library. This issue has been resolved. Please contact customer support if you have any questions.  Thank you!

JamesC

RandyQUATTRO
Star
Star
As of today, 6/1/17, all videos from last 5-7 days are gone. Emails with links for videos sent yesterday are now expired. I already restarted my base station. I have premiere account. Why is this still happening?
MissMissy2015
Aspirant
Aspirant
I watched live motion and saved. Cannot locate videos to watch . How do I find the motion videos?
Yahoogirlz13
Tutor
Tutor

Try turning off all your cameras except new and then remove that one and resync..

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

MissMissy2015 wrote:
I watched live motion and saved. Cannot locate videos to watch . How do I find the motion videos?

Any recorded videos are in the Library.