Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
UpsetAgain
Aspirant
Aspirant

Folks,

Here I am again and very upset.  Can anyone provide me a solution for this issue?

I have had the arlo pro system for 2 years now without any issues in operation.  Several months back I noticed when I log onto the computer it is asking for an Adobee Update od some kind.  The prompt indicated click here for the update in which I did.  I never saw anything happen?  But at the time everything was still working so it was not an issue.

About a week ago I noticed that of the three camera's I have nothing is going to the library? Once in a blue moon I may get one that video that saves from a camera but the camera that records in not predictable.  I read all the posts here and checked my speed and it is fine a 8 mb/sec so I do not think taht is an issue.  I have not added anything to the system nor made any changes.  I do not use the schedule as I monitor all the time.  Batteries are full charged. All cameras are set to detect motion and at 100% sensitivity.  I pulled one camera not long ago and re synched but still does not record. If I choose live mode it sees real time.  I have almost given up on these, I could use some help please........  

2 REPLIES 2
UpsetAgain
Aspirant
Aspirant

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

What is your upload speed when you do the speed test? Slow upload speeds could cause the issue you are describing.

JamesC