Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Adobe flash player -Warning that the latest version of adobe flash is needed

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
cshipton
Follower
Follower

I have an Arlo Pro camera system with base unit. When I try to view any camera live, I get a warning that the latest version of adobe flash is needed and to click here for download. Then i have to allow flash to load and then log in again. I have done this for months and it doesn't seem to save the new version of adobe flash. I have tried it with google chrome, and Mozilla Firefox with same problem. Adobe says I have the latest version. Can any body help????

7 REPLIES 7
kliedave
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have same problem and have installed the latest Adobe flash several times.  I'll bookmark this one to see if anyone has an answer.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The issue is the latest browsers deprecating Flash. Right now you have no other solution. 

lrjfla
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issues when first logging in it ask that i need the latest adobe flash player, then when i download it i have to relog back into my account. I FOUND OUT THAT IF YOU USE INTERNET EXPLORER IT DOES NOT ASK YOU TO DOWNLOAD ADOBE  FLASH PLAYER AND YOU IMMEDIATELY VIEW YOUR ARLO CAMERA....YOUR WELCOM LRJFLA 

lrjfla
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issues when first logging in it ask that i need the latest adobe flash player, then when i download it i have to relog back into my account. I FOUND OUT THAT IF YOU USE INTERNET EXPLORER IT DOES NOT ASK YOU TO DOWNLOAD ADOBE  FLASH PLAYER AND YOU IMMEDIATELY VIEW YOUR ARLO CAMERA....YOUR WELCOME LRJFLA 

lrjfla
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issues when first logging in it ask that i need the latest adobe flash player, then when I download it I have to relog back into my account. I FOUND OUT THAT IF YOU USE INTERNET EXPLORER IT DOES NOT ASK YOU TO DOWNLOAD ADOBE  FLASH PLAYER AND YOU IMMEDIATELY VIEW YOUR ARLO CAMERA...YOUR WELCOME LRJFLA 

lrjfla
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issues when first logging in it asks that I need the latest adobe flash player, then when I download it I have to relog back into my account. I FOUND OUT THAT IF YOU USE INTERNET EXPLORER IT DOES NOT ASK YOU TO DOWNLOAD ADOBE  FLASH PLAYER AND YOU IMMEDIATELY VIEW YOUR ARLO CAMERA...YOUR WELCOME LRJFLA 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

One post would have been sufficient.

Internet Explorer uses a separate installation of Flash, hence the lack of message. Firefox does the same thing. However, any recent browser disables Flash by default and you need to enable it in some way through the browser menus.