Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

3 Immediate problems to fix...

Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
dj28gupt
Guide
Guide

On the new apple products such as the new Ipad Pro 11 inch model and iphone xs max there is still a delay as of 12/1/18 when watching videos in the library. The delay is approximately 2-3 seconds where there is no motion or movement and the picture is frozen. Even if you save a video to your camera roll on the device it's self you still have the delay even when the video is taken off the app. I have no delay at all on the arlo app on my one year old iphone X. 

'When viewing live and pressing the arrows for full phone screen under the new app it cuts off the top of the viewing live image by saying "alarm" for non memberships and says call friend, alarm or 911. The purpose of going big screen is so that you can see the whole image, not so that the top of the image is cut off by words. Please fix.

Also, I know that when you opened the app on the iPhone it would always show the still image of the cameras as the last motion that was detected, for example now when you go in the app the last image you see on the phone is not the last current lotion image. It was nice before that when you opend the app before you even played the video you could see a still shot of what the last image was when there was motion. Please fix!

0 REPLIES 0