Link accounts

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
mshebaily
Follower
Follower

I have two Arlo accounts. Is there anyway to merge them together so I don’t have to swap back-and-forth from accounts to look at all my cameras?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@mshebaily wrote:

I have two Arlo accounts. Is there anyway to merge them together so I don’t have to swap back-and-forth from accounts to look at all my cameras?

You have two options.

One is to use the friend account feature to share the cameras from each account with the other.

The second option is to set up a second location in one of the accounts.  Then remove the cameras (and base if you use one) from the other account, and reinstall the equipment in the first one.  After that you can delete the unused accounts.

There are some camera settings you cannot change from a friend account.  The second option gives you full control over all the cameras from one account.   Either way, you will need separate subscriptions for each location.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@mshebaily wrote:

You have two options.

One is to use the friend account feature to share the cameras from each account with the other.

The second option is to set up a second location in one of the accounts.  Then remove the cameras (and base if you use one) from the other account, and reinstall the equipment in the first one.  After that you can delete the unused accounts.

There are some camera settings you cannot change from a friend account.  The second option gives you full control over all the cameras from one account.   Either way, you will need separate subscriptions for each location.