Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Arlo1414
Tutor
Tutor

Does anyone else have difficulty speaking with a manager at Arlo regarding the substantial price increase they had?  When I get a reply via email they say to give them a specific date/ time for them to call back.  They never call at that date/time.  Instead, if they call and I'm unavailable, they email me saying to keep my line open.   Does anyone have anything that works to be able to get through to a manager?  They have terrible customer support.

Best answers
7 REPLIES 7
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

Might be worth Twittering the arlo ceo to start the discussion.

DogWatchMe
Apprentice
Apprentice

Interesting, I did not know it was possible to speak with a manager at Arlo.  I would love to have the opportunity!!  How did you set this up?  Are you sure it's not just through the support center?  I could be wrong, but I think their support is through a third party.  

I would not be as upset with the price increase, but the timing is terrible.  Just so happens that I bought the Arlo Home Security System, and when it installed, I got upgraded to Version 4.x of the application.  For me, my opinion is that the Version 4.x of the application is much inferior to the Version 3.x application.  So, I feel like I'm getting a downgrade, and it's costing me more; not a good mix.  Not a happy customer right now.

DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

Sorry I have never used Twitter, thought it might be like a chat thing.

I mentioned it as the google search seemed to mention the price hikes and EOL policy changes.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Annual plans are now available. When subscribing to an annual plan, the monthly rate will remain the same at no price increase. To read more about the price increase, take a look here: https://kb.arlo.com/000063015/Arlo-Secure-Plan-Pricing-Update-February-2-2023

JamesC

Arlo1414
Tutor
Tutor

I've been waiting since 1/5/23 for a manager to call me to no avail. I give a preferred date, time, and number but no call.  Poor support...or no support. 

Arlo1414
Tutor
Tutor

I've spoken to support and asked for a manager to call me and they told me someone would.  I gave a preferred date, time, and number, however no manager has called me and I've been waiting over a month now. 

Greg2023
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is contacting the3 CEO necessary.  They were very proactive to discuss EOF for devices, but I did not see anything about the price increase too.  Aslo, the door bell sucks.  Ring doorbell camera is way better, but I do still like my other Arlo cameras.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation