Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Yeah hi there, I ordered like 3 items but my order has been null.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Fred_01
Aspirant
Aspirant
And Arlo took money out of my bank account. I’ve been trying to contact them for the past few days since I’ve ordered on October 19, 2021 nothing. I can’t subscribe since I don’t have my cameras yet so please help me.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Fred_01,

Is the transaction completed or does it show pending on your bank statement? If the order was not completed, the transaction will likely void and the charges will be removed from your account after a few business days.

Please send me a private message with any information you have on this transaction and I can escalated requesting a status update.

To private message, click on my name here on the community and then click the "Send this user a private message" button.

JamesC

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Fred_01,

Is the transaction completed or does it show pending on your bank statement? If the order was not completed, the transaction will likely void and the charges will be removed from your account after a few business days.

Please send me a private message with any information you have on this transaction and I can escalated requesting a status update.

To private message, click on my name here on the community and then click the "Send this user a private message" button.

JamesC

Fred_01
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hey there James thanks for responding. It says its Pending on my bank statement.

My other question is will my order be delivered to me or will it just cancel out then I'll get my money back.

And will I have to re-order it again? I would like to have Arlo in my house for sure. So please tell me how.

I've been clicking on your name and trying to find "Send this user a private message" button but I couldn't find it.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation