Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
joeytag7
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi 

My Arlo SmartHub is connected. to the network but not recognized or found by the Arlo security app.

Please help

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@joeytag7 wrote:

My Arlo SmartHub is connected. to the network but not recognized or found by the Arlo security app.

Have you tried onboarding with a PC (browse to my.arlo.com)?

joeytag7
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for the reply. I tried onboarding with my.arlo.com with my PC but no success. I brought the Pro 4 XL Spotlight Camera with SmartHub to the Philippines. I researched and found that there was no problem installing it except that I need to use a stepdown transformer to 110 v for power. Is there any special configurations needed in the router to make it work? I checked the wifi frequency and it was 2.412 Ghz - ch. 1

Wireless interface settings:

802.11 Mode : Mixed 802.11 b/g/n

Band width 40M upper +

Wireless channel: 2.412 Ghz - Ch1

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@joeytag7 wrote:

I researched and found that there was no problem installing it except that I need to use a stepdown transformer to 110 v for power.

You sure?  An Arlo charger should be rated for 110-240 volts.  You might need an adapter,  but you shouldn't need a transformer.  

What is the LED status on the smarthub?  https://kb.arlo.com/000039100/What-do-the-LEDs-on-my-Arlo-SmartHub-or-Base-Station-mean

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation