Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
SDRob01
Guide
Guide

Started getting these "#### is Fully Charged" notifications today on Galaxy S23 phone (Android 14).  Never used to get them before.  There is no way to turn battery notifications off, since they are included in the same generic "Notifications" category, so unless you turn off ALL motion and other important notifications, phone is now nagging with notifications about battery being fully charged.

My Arlo cameras are permanently connected to power sources so I'm not concerned about battery status.

Arlo support confirmed there's no way to turn off just battery charging/charged notifications.  😕

Has anyone else noticed this recently (June 2024)? 

Running latest version of app 4.14.6  on Android 14, Galaxy S23 Ultra One running UI 6.1

Screenshot_20240619_142801_One UI Home.jpg

92 REPLIES 92
Jcoz
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same here…no issues. Thanks!!!

Flinnwood61
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same issue has now started on My Arlo Essential.  Very annoying to get text alerts nearly 10 times per day.  On a solar panel.   Arlo fix your firmware and push it out to all users.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Flinnwood61 if you want to dm me the serial number of the camera you are seeing the behavior on I can move you to the experimental build. 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Prufrock which cameras have iTODOS solar panels?

Prufrock
Tutor
Tutor

The following have iTODOS solar panels:

However, the "fully charged" notification also appeared on AB63387ND195A, which is not connected to a solar panel, but charged in the traditional manner.

The good news is that today (July 30) marks the fifth day that no "fully charged" notifications have occurred.  Thank you, BrookeN!

ToddHan
Aspirant
Aspirant

This so f******* annoying get this crap fixed

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@ToddHan like previously stated in the thread if you want to dm me the serial number of the camera that is being affected. I can move it to the experimental build until the firmware release comes out. 

fsolorzano
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, I'm experiencing this issue on my Pro 3 Floodlight. Can I be updated to the experimental build?

Firmware: 1.080.30.0_11_ad1d877
Hardware: FB1001AerH4

Serial: 

Thanks!

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@fsolorzano your camera has been moved to the experimental build. Are you still seeing the same behavior?

Perk1
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just started having this issue with one of my three Pro4 cameras. I had to remove it because it was driving me nuts. It is direct connected to an outlet. So far the other two are not affected. One of them is wired the other just runs off the battery.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Perk1 I can move that camera to the experimental build, you would just need to send me the serial number by dm. 

Perk1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Sent

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thank you. Will let you know when it is completed. 

kfath_30
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

im having this issue with my floodlight camera. How do I send a DM?

my product serial number is 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@kfath_30 wrote:

How do I send a DM?

click on the envelope icon in the upper right of the forum page.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@kfath_30  I am working on this now. It gets sent to the device in the middle of the night so you will not see it tell tomorrow. 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@kfath_30 it has been moved over to the experimental build. You will not see this change until tomorrow.  

Flinnwood61
Aspirant
Aspirant

Still getting notification on my camera.  Has the experimental fix been pushed to my camera - if so it isn't working.

Mbennis
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi 

Could you please move me to the experimental build as thesr notifications are going to drive me crazy.

My SN : A5DF3A79D22A6

Thanks 

misaacka
Tutor
Tutor

The experimental build didn’t automatically install for me; I actually had to manually update my camera (settings > device info > firmware).  You might check to see if it’s available and just needs your push to get it installed.

Flinnwood61
Aspirant
Aspirant

Checking my camera settings it is showing firmware version 1.4.3_847_b21d876 and it shows as up to date.  If the experimental fix is a different version it wasn't pushed to my camera or it crashed my camera since I had to restart it.  How do I get the fix pushed out again and notified when that is done?

PepperIsBetter
Aspirant
Aspirant

IMG_2332.png

I’m having this same issue with my Keypad Sensor Hub with the battery backup accessory. I’m getting the alerts every few minutes. 

Mbennis
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi 

Could you please move me to the experimental build as thesr notifications are going to drive me crazy.

My SN : 

Thanks 

Badbrd8500
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hey Brooke, can I get in on the experimental build as well? My Arlo Essential is triggering the same “Your device is fully charged” message multiple times a minute. Its SN is .

Thanks,

Brad

Prufrock
Tutor
Tutor

BrookeN,

Please see my 8/20/24 dm to you.  Thanks! 

Prufrock

Discussion stats