Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
TerryPo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Pro 4 XL, version 4.19.      3 cameras plus base station hub. All cameras are turned on, are connected to WIFI, and are sufficiently charged.  For about 2 weeks I was not receiving any video feeds even though I was receiving motion detection notices on my iPad/iPhone. Yesterday videos starting appearing again in my feed but only from 2 of the 3 cameras. I’m still getting the notifications from all 3 cameras.  How do I fix this?

6 REPLIES 6
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@TerryPo wrote:

Pro 4 XL, version 4.19.      3 cameras plus base station hub. All cameras are turned on, are connected to WIFI, and are sufficiently charged.  For about 2 weeks I was not receiving any video feeds even though I was receiving motion detection notices on my iPad/iPhone. Yesterday videos starting appearing again in my feed but only from 2 of the 3 cameras. I’m still getting the notifications from all 3 cameras.  How do I fix this?

Have you checked the subscription status on all the cameras?

Also, see if you can make a manual recording while livestreaming the problem camera.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are you still seeing this same behavior?

TerryPo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes I am

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you make a manual recording while live-streaming the camera that you are seeing this behavior on?

TerryPo
Aspirant
Aspirant

I dont know how to do that.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator
Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation