Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pro 4 -Smart to Secure Impossible - VMC4050P

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Frustrated_too
Aspirant
Aspirant

Purchased a VMC4050P (yes, that is the correct Model) and a Smart trial included.  Smart trial ends, but I cannot subscribe to Secure.  I get endless loops of logging in over and over.  One of the links tells me I have no cameras in my account when I can see my camera in my account.  Very frustrated!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Frustrated_too,

Try removing the camera from your account and then re-onboard as if it were new. 

You may need to manually factory reset if the camera has issues being discovered, see here for instructions: https://kb.arlo.com/000062438/How-do-I-factory-reset-my-Arlo-wire-free-camera

After the camera is onboarded again, navigate to Settings > Subscription and attempt to add a subscription to your account. Do you still experience the same behavior?

JamesC

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried using a computer web browser to do this?

Frustrated_too
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes.  I choose to Join the Plan and it immediately asks me to login again.  Working from my settings screen, the same thing happens.  It won't let me buy the Secure subscription.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

@JamesC , @ShayneS ?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Frustrated_too,

Try removing the camera from your account and then re-onboard as if it were new. 

You may need to manually factory reset if the camera has issues being discovered, see here for instructions: https://kb.arlo.com/000062438/How-do-I-factory-reset-my-Arlo-wire-free-camera

After the camera is onboarded again, navigate to Settings > Subscription and attempt to add a subscription to your account. Do you still experience the same behavior?

JamesC

Frustrated_too
Aspirant
Aspirant

That worked.  Thank you for the assistance. 

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation