Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Nighthawk182
Tutor
Tutor

Does the Arlo Pro 4 not have polygonal activity zones? The videos associated with it show them. Am I doing something wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue should now be resolved. Please make sure you have downloaded the latest version of the Arlo mobile app from the app store and test again.

JamesC

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Nighthawk182,

The development team is currently investigating reports of this issue. I will provide an update once we have more information to share.

JamesC

njs1403
Initiate
Initiate

I’m in the same boat.  Just picked up an Arlo Pro 4 and was sorely disappointed that it only had the 4 anchor points.  It’s literally the only reason i bought this model; the flexibility of more anchor points.  It sounds like it’s available on the Pro 3s which doesn’t make much sense but hopefully just means they’re working on this one next.  Looking forward to the update.

kinneyr2
Tutor
Tutor

I was surprised to discover that the activity zones do not have more than 4 corners.  The video shows the ability to draw a polygon which means you can shape the zone around  unwanted areas.  Can you update the camera firmware to support the 8 corner zone like the Arlo Pro 3?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue should now be resolved. Please make sure you have downloaded the latest version of the Arlo mobile app from the app store and test again.

JamesC

Nighthawk182
Tutor
Tutor

thanks for the update. i can do the zones now, but i'm still getting motion notifications outside of the created zones

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation