Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Is it possible to get a log of recordings

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Steve40
Aspirant
Aspirant

I need to prove that I have every recording that took place on a recent day. If I just show the recordings, someone could say that I omitted some. Is there a log that Arlo could provide that lists all of the recordings so I can prove that every recording is there?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

If you’re the main account holder and have a subscription plan for the cloud storage you should direct your request to arlo customer support.

Open your arlo mobile app and select the settings menu and choose support. Select your pro4 camera and review the support contact options for a direct contact number.

Else private message an arlo moderator here on this forum, @JamesC@ShayneS@BrookeN

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

If you have the cameras connected via a arlo Base station with backup storage enabled you can reference the metadata file entries with the backup recordings within the storage device.

Steve40
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the reply. I have Arlo Pro 4's and a cloud account for storage, so would probably need something from Arlo or something from the portal I can access.

DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

If you’re the main account holder and have a subscription plan for the cloud storage you should direct your request to arlo customer support.

Open your arlo mobile app and select the settings menu and choose support. Select your pro4 camera and review the support contact options for a direct contact number.

Else private message an arlo moderator here on this forum, @JamesC@ShayneS@BrookeN

Steve40
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks again...after contacting support, it appears that the information I want is not available.

I had a package "delivered", but according to my cameras they never showed up. I was hoping to prove this by showing camera recordings along with a log from Arlo that shows all of the recordings for that day (basically proving I hadn't deleted any recordings).

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Steve40 wrote:

I had a package "delivered", but according to my cameras they never showed up. I was hoping to prove this by showing camera recordings along with a log from Arlo that shows all of the recordings for that day (basically proving I hadn't deleted any recordings).

Unfortunately the cameras don't always trigger, so the log wouldn't be definitive proof. Still worth sharing what you have, hopefully it will be enough.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation