Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Vfye87
Aspirant
Aspirant

I subscribed to the plan that you can have multiple cameras hooked up. How do I get my other cameras added onto that plan without paying a whole another fee? 

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Is the plan the current one you just subscribed to or is it one you've had for a while?

If the former, all cameras not on a trial sub should  be automatically added to the sub since it's for an unlimited number of cameras.

If the latter, you need to go to Settings, Subscription, Manage Cameras to move the desired cameras to be activated. 

The other possibility is that you are using the new user interface (UI) that shows Feed to view recordings and have cameras in 2 locations. In this case you will need a subscription for each location. The old UI, which will eventually go away, allows multiple locations to be in one sub.

Vfye87
Aspirant
Aspirant

I got the plan about a month ago. My cameras ran out of the trial period. I have my one on the plan but I can't get my other one on the plan. Yes I have the Feed option but I can't see anything on the camera that is not on the sub. I don't want to pay for a second sub when the one I do pay for is for MULTIPLE cameras!! I have even deleted the camera and tried to start it back up like a new camera but it won't let me add to the sub location... there is no where to 'ADD' camera in the device tab. 

Any help would be appreciated! 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Is the second camera in a different location? With the new UI each location requires its own subscription.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation