Pro 4 pre purchase question

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
GymN
Aspirant
Aspirant

What is the difference in purchasing a 4 camera bundle and buying 1 camera qty 4?   A bundle lists at $720 but buying 4 cameras at list would be $640.  Is there something in the bundle that makes it a better value?  Why the $80 difference.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GymN
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am comparing the list prices and failed to pick up the list price of a single camera which should be $200 not  I  $160 which is the sale price.  So the bundle is now cheaper $720 vs $800.  So the difference is probably in getting 4 charging cables vs 1 charging cable.  I am assuming my coupon price will be based on list pricing and not sale pricing.  I do want one extra charging cable.  I have a pro system with 4 cameras and always wished I had a way to charge two cameras at a time.  Will remedy that with this upgrade.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Where are you seeing this? I just checked the arlo.com website and the 4 camera Pro 4 kit is $590US. It's possible that the bundle includes a SmartHub while what I'm seeing is just the cameras.

GymN
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am comparing the list prices and failed to pick up the list price of a single camera which should be $200 not  I  $160 which is the sale price.  So the bundle is now cheaper $720 vs $800.  So the difference is probably in getting 4 charging cables vs 1 charging cable.  I am assuming my coupon price will be based on list pricing and not sale pricing.  I do want one extra charging cable.  I have a pro system with 4 cameras and always wished I had a way to charge two cameras at a time.  Will remedy that with this upgrade.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation