Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Camera-5
Aspirant
Aspirant

image.jpg

 does the red lines mean my battery is no good ? The camera won’t link up at all.  

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

None of the batteries I just checked have that icon so I can't be sure. Mine have been around for a while so it's possible a different batch or even vendor was used. Have you used a voltmeter to check the voltage as measured by touching the connections marked + and -? I get a reading of about 4.25 volts DC on a charged battery.

Camera-5
Aspirant
Aspirant

I appreciate the response.  I think it’s a software issue with the camera itself.  I may try and update it again and see if that fixes the issue of not linking up to my wifi

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Camera-5 

This looks to be a red water indicator.

If this camera or battery was purchased new from Arlo or one of our retailers within 12 months, we should be able to replace it for you. 

Camera-5
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 5 cameras.   I’m not sure why that particular one would begin to have a water issue.   How do I check to see if it’s warrantable ?

Camera-5
Aspirant
Aspirant

IMG_1654.jpeg

 here is the picture of the camera info.  

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

@Camera-5 wrote:

I have 5 cameras.   I’m not sure why that particular one would begin to have a water issue.   How do I check to see if it’s warrantable ?

It's possible that the o-ring is damaged, missing or not properly positioned, letting moisture inside.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Camera-5 

I have escalated this for you and Support will be reaching out as soon as possible.

Thank you 

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation