Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
paulinde
Tutor
Tutor

Brought up this issue in 2019 with no resolution. Have two VMB4000 base stations at a seasonal home. They randomly (every few minutes or so) keep dropping internet but will in a minute or so reconnect.  A few times a year they will go completely off line and have to be rebooted.  I have found this to happen when connected to a hotspot or when used with an lte modem. Nothing else in the house ie thermostat , tv or computer have any issues.  I happens all the time regardless any other device being online. 

I have been wondering if there is a definite answer.  I'm questioning if it is an issue with the older base stations and would it also be an issue with a newer SmartHub?  Or, would a 5G modem resolve the problem?

Paul

Paul
Best answers
  • ShayneS
    Arlo Moderator
    Arlo Moderator

Hi @paulinde 

Thanks for the feedback, I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided your escalations number here: 44284020

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @paulinde 

Thanks for the feedback, I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided your escalations number here: 44284020

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation