Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 4 mounting options

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
steve392
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just purchased a 3 pack of Arlo Pro 4 cameras from a Best Buy exclusive deal. These cameras came with the Anti-Theft mount. No problem there, maybe they were included to meet a certain price-point. After opening the package and inspecting the mount, I see that the mount is integral, for all intents and purposes with the camera case, and if I wanted to use the indoor magnetic wall mount (VMA5000) I would need to buy a different camera case?

Please advise what mounts will work with this camera and if different cases are required depending on the mount. 

I was aware that different mounts were available, but nowhere did I see that Arlo mentions that the entire case needs to be changed if I decide to change mounts. Arlo should make this clear in their product information.

Thanks,

Steve

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@steve392 wrote:

if I wanted to use the indoor magnetic wall mount (VMA5000) I would need to buy a different camera case?

Yes.  One of these two

That will work with any standard screw-type mount, and also the indoor magnetic mount.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@steve392 wrote:

if I wanted to use the indoor magnetic wall mount (VMA5000) I would need to buy a different camera case?

Yes.  One of these two

That will work with any standard screw-type mount, and also the indoor magnetic mount.

steve392
Aspirant
Aspirant

Got it, Thanks for the quick reply.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation