Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 4 cameras went offline

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Arloeyes2
Follower
Follower

Has anybody’s Arlo Pro 4 stop working? I have model VMB4000

they all just went offline

7 REPLIES 7
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Arloeyes2,

Is this an intermittent issue or do they remain offline?

Check to make sure the batteries are fully charged and test to see if the cameras reconnect.

JamesC

leicabiker
Tutor
Tutor

Yes, one of my three Pro 4 (VMC4041P) cameras went offline and I cannot get it to re-connect to my 2.4 network.   I've run through the troubleshoot list several times, deleted the unit, tried to add it as a new device, and even tried factory reset.  Still get "No Camera Found".  The other two cameras continue to work. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried adding it back from a PC (browsing to my.arlo.com)

leicabiker
Tutor
Tutor

OK, I just tried adding it via my PC but got the same result (not found).  I did notice that the blue blinking stopped after 30 seconds and then went amber, then off, long before the searching stopped.   

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@leicabiker wrote:

OK, I just tried adding it via my PC but got the same result (not found).  I did notice that the blue blinking stopped after 30 seconds and then went amber, then off, long before the searching stopped.   

If you have a subscription, then maybe try phone support.

leicabiker
Tutor
Tutor

Ok, maybe I'll have to resort to that!  Thanks.

leicabiker
Tutor
Tutor

I did resort to the Chat Support, and ran through all the re-install and reset procedures, including a speed test for the Internet service. In the end, Support deemed the unit to be defective and out of warranty (18 months old), but provided a discount for replacement.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation