Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 4 XL spare battery charger

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
rowoflo
Aspirant
Aspirant

I would like to buy a spare battery for my Arlo Pro 4 XL. I think this is the correct battery (https://www.arlo.com/en-us/accessories/VMA5410-10000S.html), but I am not sure if my charger (standard magnetic charging cable) will work with it without the camera completely assembled.

Basically I would like to have a spare battery that I can charge and pop into the camera when its battery dies. That way there is not a lapse of camera coverage when the camera is charging.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@rowoflo wrote:

I would like to buy a spare battery for my Arlo Pro 4 XL. I think this is the correct battery 

That's the correct battery.  You'll end up with a spare housing that you don't need.

@rowoflo wrote:

Basically I would like to have a spare battery that I can charge and pop into the camera when its battery dies. That way there is not a lapse of camera coverage when the camera is charging.

To do that you'll need to get the VMA5400C-100NAS as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@rowoflo wrote:

I would like to buy a spare battery for my Arlo Pro 4 XL. I think this is the correct battery 

That's the correct battery.  You'll end up with a spare housing that you don't need.

@rowoflo wrote:

To do that you'll need to get the VMA5400C-100NAS as well.

rowoflo
Aspirant
Aspirant

I had seen that charge but it didn't look like it fit the larger batteries. Good to know that it does. Thanks for the info!

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The difference in battery size is only length so all batteries from the Ultra on will fit.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation