Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Yomnym
Tutor
Tutor

Horrible service, do yourselves and everyone else here, hire support staff from the US.  Dont have the energy or time to duplicate the extensive speech i already wrote to attorney general and consumer affair but long story short.

I called to troubleshoot my my Arlo pro3 hub and camera malfunction, I'm told i will be sent a replacement, i call to follow up on my replacement status then Im wonderfully surprised by the agents statement that nothing was ever recorded or done, no replacement order was placed.  you tell me, after entrusting my home's security to these people.   

As i said, the adequate and extensive details were filed in the form of a complaint with the proper authorities.   YOU REALLY NEED TO TRY HARDER AND DO BETTER. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Yomnym
Tutor
Tutor
I did, an RMA was created after my second call my Hub was replaced. At this time my system is working.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yomnym,

I've reviewed your support ticket and it appears an RMA request was placed today. DId you receive this new RMA email?

JamesC

Yomnym
Tutor
Tutor
I did, an RMA was created after my second call my Hub was replaced. At this time my system is working.
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation