Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
barling9
Aspirant
Aspirant

My videos are recorded locally to USB however nothing is showing in the library.  Realise that only activates the record when its within the criteria for recording so tested it by walking up and down driveway but whilst I can see on the 'live' feed nothing is being saved to the USB.   Pointless if I cant access anything 'just in case' there is some incident I need to look back on.   Any clues please.   Ive restarted all the devices, the smarthub and my wifi router also just in case.

11 REPLIES 11
Shaun1234
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Have you checked your usb is lager than the minimum 16gb? Have you formatted the usb in the app?
Shaun1234
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
And if you have done these checks, when checking for libary have checked it doesnt say cloud at the top of the page, you have click the top to change storage area
Shaun1234
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
And are you actually getting notifications?
Jacinthen
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread. Looking for the same issue. Bumped into your thread. Thanks for creating it. Looking forward for solution.

rwkndhy
Aspirant
Aspirant

Similar issue.  Getting notifications, lights going on, , Live working, not recording to Library...........frustrating

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Do you have a subscription for the camera(s)?

rwkndhy
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the free first 90 days subscription

One of the cameras is recording to library, other 3 are not.

They all did couple days ago..........3 just stopped

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

rwkndhy,

Do you have a filter enabled within your library? If you view the library using the app and the web client via PC do you experience the same results?

JamesC

rwkndhy
Aspirant
Aspirant

Interesting

When I look on PC everything shows up.

On my phone only 1 camera is posting to Library....

Any clues???

Appreciate any help

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

rwkndhy,

If the videos show up on PC, it seems likely that you have a filter selected when viewing your library on your mobile device.

Check your library filter by tapping the funnel icon and remove any filters you may have selected.

JamesC

rwkndhy
Aspirant
Aspirant

JamesC

Thank you ! ! !

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation