Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
newbie1389
Follower
Follower

Hi all, 

First time on the discussion board. Just a quick question, can anyone tell me how i can find out what devices have logged into my account? The reason being, when i was logged in not long ago, i was logged out , and at the top of the logged off page , highlighted in yellow, it said another device has just logged in. This couldn't be the case because the other devices i own had been turned off. Therefore, does Arlo provide information to its customers, similar to what Google Accounts provide in privacy and security section, of your account, regarding recent activity, where they provide device type and the associated IP address of every device thats ever logged into your account? I've had issues in the past with  unauthorised remote access to my devices, and don't want to go down this path again. If anyone could provide clarification on this subject I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks. 

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

newbie1389,

There is no log of devices that have accessed your account. If you have any reason to believe someone is accessing your account without your permission, we recommend changing your email and/or password.

JamesC

MartinSWE
Aspirant
Aspirant

I sometimes have the same problem, even after changing password so I believe it´s like the rest of the ARLO system... instable and NOT reliable!

Widg72
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'm also experiencing this how do I stop changed email 5times password 10times and I get logged out of my Arlo account by another device
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Widg72,

You can only be logged in from one device at a time. Do you log in to your Arlo account from more than one device? If you log in from a different device while you're already logged in on another, you will see this message.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation