Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
jgasparas
Tutor
Tutor

I wish arlo would leave alone. Pro3 not recording I have done the following:
Reset the base station over and over
Removed the battery
Checked all the modes which one was set with some bs hours of day that I did not set!
Removed the camera and reinstalled
Updated my subscription which in its self was a hassle all its own.

What’s left and just freaking work already. It will only snapshot it will not record to library which makes this camera useless.

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Can you make a manual recording? (Sometimes that works when the motion recordings do not).

Sticks0915
Tutor
Tutor

I'm having the exact same issue. Just got my cameras in February. My entire library disappeared either 5/25 or 5/26.  I've removed the devices, paired them again. Plugged and unplugged the base station.  Removed batteries and repaired. Nothing is working. I'm not getting anything but live video, nothing is being recorded.  Cameras are pretty worthless if they won't record.  My "smart" subscription expired but that shouldn't affect the cameras recording.  Hope Arlo has a fix for this soon. Right now I have expensive paper weights

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Sticks0915 wrote:

I'm having the exact same issue.  ... My "smart" subscription expired but that shouldn't affect the cameras recording.  Hope Arlo has a fix for this soon. Right now I have expensive paper weights

Actually you don't have the same issue, as @jgasparas does have a paid subscription.

Newer cameras (pro3, pro4, Ultra, Essential, video doorbells) all require paid subscriptions for cloud storage.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation