Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pro 3 makes a screeching fax machine sound when I use microphone to speak.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
claron
Tutor
Tutor

Yes I have the Pro 3 smart hub with 3  Arlo Pro 3 cameras - the camera makes a screeching fax machine sound when I use microphone to speak.

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@claron wrote:

I have the Pro 3 smart hub with 3  Arlo Pro 3 cameras - the camera makes a screeching fax machine sound when I use microphone to speak.

All three cameras?  Also ,have you tried using the microphone on more than one device?  Or just one?

MADMIKEMIKE
Guide
Guide
its not just you idk but fax sound but there is serious feedback and echoing when having the microphone on......srry
claron
Tutor
Tutor

I followed directions to restart 1 of the PRO 3 cameras so that I could see if microphone would work.....removed from account, did the resyncing, (blue lights seemed to sync together, but now I can't get that camera to show up on my device list on my phone - there is no place to add camera back to my hub. (I tried add new device, but my base station doesn't come up for adding new device.   So, cannot test the microphone.  Microphones don't work (screeching only) on any of cameras

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @claron 

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support 

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation