Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 3 Geofencing with Different Schedules for Inside and Outside Cams

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
randywbryant
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have Arlo Pro 3 cameras inside and outside my home and would like to have the outside cameras record 24/7 regardless and use geofencing and schedule(s) to have the inside cameras only record when I'm home and asleep (e.g. midnight to 8:00 am).  I've set up custom modes for "Home-Inside on, Outside On" and "Home-Inside Off, Outside On" and created a schedule for each mode but that didn't help since I can only select one mode for when I'm home in the geofencing setup.  This seems to me like it would be a pretty common scenario but I'm stumped as to how to implement it.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

randywbryant,

For the Home mode within your Geofencing settings, it sounds like you want to select "Schedule", this will result in the system using the designated mode within your schedule when you are home.

For the Away mode, choose the default "Armed" mode, this will result in all cameras on your system being Armed when you are away from home.

JamesC

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

randywbryant,

For the Home mode within your Geofencing settings, it sounds like you want to select "Schedule", this will result in the system using the designated mode within your schedule when you are home.

For the Away mode, choose the default "Armed" mode, this will result in all cameras on your system being Armed when you are away from home.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation