Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
NL-Nz
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi.
Theres multiple threads w this issue. Hopefully you can give me a direct solution. My husband set up 2 Arlo accounts (one icloud and one gmail - this was because it didn't work the 1st timw)
We have done Grant Access. He gets the links...he clicks on them...opens the ap and there's nothing to 'accept'. He's tried adding device (as that's the only option) and the device's don't show up.
Please provide a specific set on instructions to solve issue.
3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

NL-Nz,

After clicking the link sent in the invitation email, you must create a new Arlo account or login to an existing Arlo account to complete the process. You must use the link provided in the invitation email or the process will not complete and cameras will not be shared.

Take a look here for more information: How do I add friends to my Arlo account?

JamesC

NL-Nz
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks for getting back to me.
We've tried your suggestion mutli times yesterday before contacting the community.
I've spent a lot of time reading message boards and trying ti troubleshoot. Your instructions provided are what I've already tried
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

NL-Nz,

If you've followed these instructions and the invitation still shows as pending, please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation